Q: What’s better than NVA?
A: More NVA!
Our unique trade-in scheme gives you the very best value for money when you want to take the next step in the NVA range. No need to delay until you can sell your existing equipment, no need to go through the hassle of advertising your item and waiting for buyers to show up. We do all the work, sell your original item and pay you up front!
As you go up through the NVA range you get more power, more scale, more separation…simply, more NVA!
- Up to 100% trade in value on our products if you trade up within the NVA range of like products within one year of your purchase date.
- Up to 75% trade in value on our products if you trade up within the NVA range of like products within two years of your purchase date.
- Up to 50% trade in value on our products if you trade up within the NVA range of like products after two years of your purchase date.
How to upgrade:
Step 1 - Contact us to check that your original item qualifies for the upgrade scheme, then order your new NVA item and listen to it in your system.
Step 2 - when you know that you want to keep your new NVA item, send your original NVA item to us (include a copy of your purchase receipt). We will then contact you to confirm the trade-in allowance for your item, based on the above criteria.
Step 3 - we will refund the confirmed trade-in allowance from your new purchase.
Step 4 - you enjoy your music! We sell your original item in our pre-owned section.
Trade-in Options Table
||A60 / A70M / A80M
||A70M / A80M
||P50 / P50SA
|P50 / P50SA
||A60 / A70M / A80
||A60/ A70M / A80M
||A70M / A80M
||A70M / A80M
||LS3 / LS5 / LS6
||LS5 / LS6
||SSC / SSP
Terms & Conditions
- Only applicable to direct sales from NVA.
- You must produce your receipt or invoice to verify your original purchase date.
- Not applicable on items that have been modified or repaired by anyone other than ourselves.
- Trade in is valid against brand new, full price items, only. Does not include B Grade or pre-owned items. Trade-in cannot be combined with any other offers.
- We may reduce the percentage value of our trade in offer if the condition of your item will negatively affect resale value.
- Trading in bespoke items - we may reduce the percentage value of our trade in offer if the bespoke nature of the item may effect our ability to resell it.
- Trading in pre-owned items you bought directly from NVA - a maximum trade-in allowance of 50% will apply, regardless of the age of the item.
- Pre-owned items that you bought elsewhere will not be eligible for the trade-in scheme.
- By sending us your original NVA item, you agree to keep your new NVA item.
- Trade-ins must be ‘like for like’. Where trade-in requests are not like for like, each request will be considered on an individual basis.
- Cable trade-ins must be for the same (or longer) length of new cable.