We are so confident in the quality of our products and designs that we offer a 30 day no quibble returns policy. Listen to NVA in your own system, in your own room (the best way to judge any item) for up to 30 days. If you’re not delighted, return it to us for a refund.How to return itemsContact us
to obtain a Return Merchandise Authorisation (RMA) number. You must quote your RMA when you send your goods back to us. We are unable to accept returned items that do not have an RMA. When we issue your RMA number we will also provide full instructions for returning your item.Terms & Conditions
- Equipment component upgrades are non-refundable.
- Bi-wire option speaker cable termination charges are non-refundable.
- Some bespoke items may not be returnable - we will advise you before you place your order.
- Returned items are your responsibility until they are delivered to us. Ensure they are appropriately packaged (use the original box, wrappings and protective inserts that come with your item).
- We cannot give refunds for items that are lost or damaged in transit, so we strongly recommend that you use a tracked and insured courier service.
- We will not give refunds for items that are returned to us beyond the 30 day trial period.
- Outward and return shipping costs are non-refundable.
- If a returned item has been damaged while in your possession, we may make a reasonable deduction from your refund to cover the cost of repairs.